• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland CutStudio 3.1 problem

FSDesigner

I had to reinstall CutStudio 3.1 and it works great, but I can't access the Properties menu at all.... there are several ways to get to it - there's the tab on the top menu, Alt+Enter, and through the Objects and the Format tabs on top. None of them work. Is there a setting to turn this on? Has anyone else had this problem? I'm not an IT type person, so basic install is about as talented as I am. TIA :)

jimdtg

Which Windows is being used there?
Try to uninstall the current version, reinstall and update to 3.11 to see how your problem.

FSDesigner

So update! I reinstalled and updated to the latest version and apparently the properties are "docked" now, under the View tab.... you can have the windows floating or docked. I have no idea why they still have so many options for Properties that are greyed out, but I can now rotate my cut files and I'm happy! Thanks all!

brkin

I constantly have the same issue. I have redownloaded and redownloaded. I have updated windows. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver. No matter what I have the same constant issue with this cutting program. I have only had my machine for about 6 months and have lost the properties button about four times and tried to solve it. Two weeks ago I had the same issue tried everything that had fixed it before and it did not work. Then randomly it came back and now two weeks later.. not working again. Does anyone happen to know why this keeps happening? I have not been making any changes to my computer.