• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland cutter protection strip...CANT FIND...DISCONTINUED!?

jster171

Title says it all. Ordered one from my vendor last month to find out its no longer available with NO replacement listed from Roland. Called 3 other vendors today with no luck. Bought one from amazon that was "suppose" to fit, but it was to wide, trimmed it down by hand to "get by". Anyone know where I can find the correct one? Should be fairly universal I would think..Roalnd part #21545157
Called Roland but was on hold FOREVER...figured I would hit you guys up right quick.
Thanks in advance

marymjohnson55

Title says it all. Ordered one from my vendor last month to find out its no longer available with NO replacement listed from Roland. Called 3 other vendors today with no luck. Bought one from amazon that was "suppose" to fit, but it was to wide, trimmed it down by hand to "get by". Anyone know where I can find the correct one? Should be fairly universal I would think..Roalnd part #21545157
Called Roland but was on hold FOREVER...figured I would hit you guys up right quick.
Thanks in advance
Try Digiprint, that's where I find all my parts that Roland doesn't supply anymore.

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
In a pinch, just put 3 layers of sellotape or 1 of signwriter's tape over the existing strip - I got a year more use doing that!
Ebay China seems to have a few - but you need to know the width,(eg 3/16" wide, or 5.0mm or whatever) not the brand, as even Roland varied their widths over time, plus the overall length. And buy 2 of them...

LF Printer Parts

Thanks in advance
Hi jster171

Sure, we can definitely help.
Please drop us a message on info@lfprinterparts.com. :)

Have a great weekend.