• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Eco-Sol MAX Ink

ChaseO

Premium Subscriber
How many carts do you run through a printer in a month? I think this is key to running 3rd party ink. Seems the only people that have any success are the ones that go through dozens of carts a month. We don't.

A big dog from Roland once told me that if you're running your printer 24 hr/day, 7 days a week, you should use aftermarket ink, otherwise it is not worth the chance.

For what it's worth, I buy my ink from a semi-local place that delivers every 2 weeks, so I keep a minimum of one cart per color ready so I can always wait 2 weeks for ink if needbe. as for price, I pay whatever they charge. I honestly couldn't tell you what that is, but I can tell you that its not worth the hassle of shopping to save a couple dollars when I always know they are one phone call to help me whenever I need it. If they want to make the equivalent of a gallon of gas profit off me per cart, I can live with that. I use Advanced Plastics out of Nashville and they have been good to me. Before I started using them on a regular basis, I used to get my ink from Imagers Supply in Louisville and they too were always good to me.