• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Eco Solvent mileage

Albertsol

I was wondering how much printing can be done with the Roland Eco Sol e.g. BN-20 machines. Can they handle being run 8 hours a day or are they designed for light use only?

Are the built-in cutters any good or shall I go with a stand alone cutter for decals etc.?

If you have any examples of high coverage jobs and ink usage that would be brilliant. Trying to weigh up all costs. Thanks.

Bmhdg1976

I was wondering how much printing can be done with the Roland Eco Sol e.g. BN-20 machines. Can they handle being run 8 hours a day or are they designed for light use only?

Are the built-in cutters any good or shall I go with a stand alone cutter for decals etc.?

If you have any examples of high coverage jobs and ink usage that would be brilliant. Trying to weigh up all costs. Thanks.

we have a Bn20 and it suits us for the use we give it (very light so far).
The cutting is very good and happy with it. The print is a little slow but again we are not outputing massive amounts at the moment. We mostly use it for stickers and vinyl cutting and very happy.
If I had the money and space I would look at the next model up but for what we do we couldn't justify it yet.

Havent had had a need to run it for 8hours but don't see why you couldn't but someone with more experience with these may be able to comment on that.