• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland felt wiper replacements

dreko

Hey group

Are the Roland felt wipers the same (universal) for all the Roland printers?
I'm looking for felts for my LEC printer, nothing is coming up in a google search. Trying to find best price.. as I think my dealer said they were 50 dollars a piece

thanks

Novadon

LEF2-200
That Walker link is dead. Has anyone a correct URL?

I'm looking for just the LEF series Head Refresher sponge / wiper insert pieces,

for the Roland 6000004959 Refresher Assembly.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Joe House

Hey group

Are the Roland felt wipers the same (universal) for all the Roland printers?
I'm looking for felts for my LEC printer, nothing is coming up in a google search. Trying to find best price.. as I think my dealer said they were 50 dollars a piece

thanks
What felt are you looking for? - Sorry. I didn't notice this was an old post.

Joe House

Roland 6000004959 Refresher Assembly.
That part number does not match the picture you posted. It is only for part #5 below. Do you have an LEF or an LEF2? I don't know that we've ever ordered this part for any of our customers - it would be a special order part and I doubt any dealer would stock it - but I see that at this moment Roland has it in stock.
1684774339179.png

Novadon

LEF2-200
I have the LEF2-200.

I picked the number 5 part item and presumed in included the sponge like pad inserts that I need.

I have only found the entire Head Refresher assembly available to buy in the $183 dollar realm.

Way out priced for the pad wear items that I actually need.

Last edited:

Ed Phillips

Premium Subscriber
I have the LEF2-200.

I picked the number 5 part item and presumed in included the sponge like pad inserts that I need.

I have only found the entire Head Refresher assembly available to buy in the $183 dollar realm.

Way out priced for the pad wear items that I actually need.
I have searched high and low for the Entire Head Refresher Assembly for an LEF2-300 can you point me in the right direction to purchase?

Thank You
Ed

dreko

resurrecting this old thread. I have a LEC2-300... I see felts on AliExpress and other places online that say they are Roland Felts (compatible)
Anyone try these Chinese felts and wipers?

Novadon

LEF2-200
What part is the actual "felt" that you refer to? Do you have a picture of one or specifically tell us where it goes? You don't mean the rubber Wipers, I assume. ;)

dreko

The Roland price is about 14 - 15 dollars a piece. I just ordered some via AliExpress for $7.59 each