• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland GX-24 Lost CD... Please Help!

alottasigns

I have apparently lost my CD for the GX24 and need replacement. I know on Roland's website, I can buy one for $69.99 (+ shipping), I spoke with them already. I read on one forum, all you have to do is call them and give your S/N and they will send a replacement, but obviously I didn't get that kind of service. :( I got the Driver, but can't use it until I get the software. Does anyone know of a cheaper way I can get up and running again?

Thank you!

WildWestDesigns

I have apparently lost my CD for the GX24 and need replacement. I know on Roland's website, I can buy one for $69.99 (+ shipping), I spoke with them already. I read on one forum, all you have to do is call them and give your S/N and they will send a replacement, but obviously I didn't get that kind of service. :( I got the Driver, but can't use it until I get the software. Does anyone know of a cheaper way I can get up and running again?

Thank you!

You should be able to cut directly from either Corel or Ai, no need for CutStudio program itself.

WildWestDesigns

CutStudio is a standalone program. They do have plugins for both Ai and Corel (although the Ai one is better as a plugin), but you can cut from either program without the plugin or the standalone CutStudio program but with Corel or Ai.