• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland GX 300 issues

STAR Graphix

I got a whole lot of issues and looking for some insight if possible! I recieved my New Roland gx 300 today and was under the impression the cut studio would let me cut from corel x3..... I think it would but under the ( macro ) list I dont have any listings like suggested in the set-up. Because of the holiday I couldnt get any help at corel or roland tech today.

Next option, I use to cut from flexi starter (draw in corel) with my old plotter( which finally died). I called a place that sells software and explained my situation. MY old version of flexi doesnt have my GX 300 listed. The lady said any 24" Roland listed would run any 24" Roland plotter ans she give me a comparable number but didnt know the one for a 30". Just wondering if any of you have came across this?

I think I see a flexi update coming I Just need the quickest solution for now I'm gettin backed up on some jobs and might lose some. Thanks in advance!

OldPaint

YOU CAN CUT TO THE ROLAND....RIGHT FROM COREL......nothing else needed.
go to www.rolanddg.com and d/l driver DO27290J.EXE....load it on the computer, set up youre corel as default printer....and set up a page in corel from PRINTER... give whatever your want to cut a HAIRLINE, NO FILL, AND the rest is on the plotter setup.....

STAR Graphix

Thanks! I had already downloaded the driver but was still having trouble finally got it to work today, but have the flexi update coming.