• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland - J-star Ink?

badalakis

I use j-star inks in my roland

Well dear sir, I use J-STAR inks in Roland VP540, I have 6 months now!
All are good, specially the cost that extremely redused!
It smells a bit more than the Original inks and if you make a power cleaning a bit more often, you got no problema at all.The print quality is perfect!
Try it to see!:thankyou:

premiercolour

Merchant Member
The reasons you need power cleaning a bit more often is because our ink is high density. you will see almost same color vs Roland oem ink. If use bulk ink system instead; you save about 75% ink cost ( average US market), if switch to 440ml cartridge, about 40% of ink cost savings.

440ml Cartridge $70 shipped
Liter ink $80 shipped

Currently supplying 10+ signs101 members.

Why pay more if you know it really works?

Fieldcenter Inc/ Los Angeles Office
(949)209-7306

Hwy

Hey Francis- Why do my chips on 440's read empty when there is half of the ink still in the cart?
Could I have possibly received 220 chips by mistake?

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Can you tell me what says on surface of mutoh card? It might be 220ml by mistake from the factory. If you will send me an email regarding this issue. We will forward your email to vendor and send replacement to you right away. If you need next day, we will do so.

Please specify the kind of mutoh printer you have and firmware of it. Pls indicate the invoice number where the card was from(not necessary).

sales@fieldcenterusa.com

wilfredo nieves

The reasons you need power cleaning a bit more often is because our ink is high density. you will see almost same color vs Roland oem ink. If use bulk ink system instead; you save about 75% ink cost ( average US market), if switch to 440ml cartridge, about 40% of ink cost savings.

440ml Cartridge $70 shipped
Liter ink $80 shipped

Currently supplying 10+ signs101 members.

Why pay more if you know it really works?

Fieldcenter Inc/ Los Angeles Office
(949)209-7306

440 ml Cartridge for $70 ea
I call next week :U Rock::U Rock::thankyou:

premiercolour

Merchant Member
We have excellent compatible Eco-Solvent for Mutoh Valuejet, Roland Versacamm, Soljet and Mimaki JV3. As store policy, we offer money back guarantee on your purchases. We also have dampers for $7, cap top for $35 and DX4 solvent printheads for $750(for members only).

Fieldcenter, Inc
sales@fieldcenterusa.com
949-209-7306
Shipping from S. California