• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Pc 60

baileysigns

Hey all, My piece if Sh*t PC 60 just died on me int the middle of a hugh job, some kind of static shock thing, I went to forward feed the vinyl to cut off, then static from ym hand caused the machine to bink, and now when i power it on the power LEd light stays on and thats it, can do anything else with it. IS this fixable.... i'm think about getting new cutter,

the Roland GX 24, or the summa, any suggetions...

Thanks

Troy

Techman

unplug it from the power source,, let it set for a minute
replug it,, and try again..

good luck

geb

Hey. I like your name.

If you don't get any answers maybe try www.rolanddga.com for info from the Roland site. PC-60's don't seem very dependable from what I've read here.

I think the Roland GX-24 or the Summa would be good choices for a cutter.

George

baileysigns

Thanks the roland gonna burn...

Thanks All,I did try to let the machine sit unpluged all weekend and nothing, also tried the roland website nothing, i'm gonna buy a new cutter, the summa 30" for 2595, then i'm gonna set fire to the roland lol, i'l post a few pics....

Thankx to all for the help.

Troy