• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland PC-600 Printhead?

Where is the best place to get a printhead for the colorcamm pc-600? Also is the pc-60 print head the same as the pc-600? Is it worth changing out yourself or should I send it in to Cammtech?

Thanks,

John

totalimage

Accually there is a place in GA. But I would recommend Camm Tech in Mass.. I believe you need to speak with Brain. He fixed ours a few years back and was great to deal with. I do not have his number anymore but he did have a website..Good Luck!

Does anyone know of the place in Georgia to send a PC-600. I am in Georgia and that would be much more convenient. Phone #, Website??

Thanks!

DRamm76

I am not too familiar with anyone in Georgia who repaired any of the PC-600s but Brian from CammTech has made a SERIOUS name for himself repairing these machines. I highly recommend him

totalimage

Brian did us right ..I cant think of the name of the shop in GA. The guy is from vietnam (I believe) His name is Tree...If I come across it I will let you know...

totalimage

CAll Roland and ask them for Tree"s # .thats how I got it the last time...Brian at CammTech also knows him..I believ they both worked together at one point..