• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland PNC 1000 Camm

vccfishers

Hello - I am new here and pretty much going head first into vinyl cutting and I'm not off to a good start. I purchased a Roland PNC 1000 Camm and it runs good. The problem is I have no user manual and it's telling me now that I have a error in my dimensions. I have no idea how to fix this. Would anyone possibly know where I could get a manual to set it up the right way? I once saw it on youtube but cannot for the life of me find it again!

Thank You!

OldPaint

heres a list of problems you face.
1. that plotter was made to work with win 3.11, 95, 98.
2.if you got win 7 64 bit it wont work.
3. what are you using for the program to cut from?
4.does it do a test cut?

vccfishers

OldPaint I had it working but I messed around with the buttons on the machine and have no clue what they should be back at. I have windows xp and I am using winpcsign

OldPaint

you probably changed the ORIGIN. its an easy fix go thur menu till you see R<-90> R<90>
this changes the way it cuts. horizontial or vertical on the vinyl. use the arrow left or right to make one blink, hit menu and i think it will save it as that.

Mosh

You all might laugh but I have a pnc 1100 running this second on windows 7 out of signlab v.9. Still runs great at 20 years of 6-7 hours a day running. Never done anything to it but blades and cutting strip. (watch it break down now that I hyped it up so much) I did have to put a serial port on my comp.

otctech

We use serial to USB adapters for our embroidery machines. Might be easier than adding computer hardware in the future.

WildWestDesigns

We use serial to USB adapters for our embroidery machines. Might be easier than adding computer hardware in the future.

For embroidery machines you can network them wirelessly to avoid connection issues like that. Not all models mind you, but would be something I would look into.

catldavis

Way old thread, but if there are manuals available for the 1100, I certainly would love to have them (email: melrosefred32 at yahoo dot com). I picked one up this week and would love to get cutting with it. It looks used, but was in the original box!! I'm trying to get it working on my old computer but haven't had great success. I did try cut a test circle through the interface, but it would only bob up and down quickly; is that a sign of trouble?