• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland sc 540ex SolJet 2 question?

klmjff

I am considering purchasing a used one of these in excellent condition. The printheads are fine and its running top notch. First off, is it better than the Versacamms and second, is $10,000 too much?

Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks.

DRamm76

We sell a lot of these models when they come in as a trade in and they get completely refurbished. We replace the nozzles, dampers, capping stations, blade, blade holder, pop a full set of 220ml inks in there and sell it with Versaworks, Take Up System and Heater for $17,500.00. Can't keep them in stock when they come in!

In this economy for someone looking to break into the business or get a faster machine with better output quality, it's an excellent value! They are almost 3 times as fast as the VersaCAMMs not to mention include the Take Up System.

Just make sure you're getting it from a reliable dealer. Good luck!