• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Roland SC 545ex Will not print yellow

mtssafety

We are having a problem with our Roland SC545ex. It has stopped printing yellow. We have changed the head ( the head currently in that spot will work if moved), have factory ink installed, new dampers, new wipers, new head driver board, we can pull ink all the way through the machine. Its almost like there is a dead spot but a new board and new data cables did not fix it. We had Roland come in and work in it, he has no clue. We bought another machine (same model) and it worked fine. Now the exact same problem! No yellow, this time we have even replaced the head carriage board that they say never goes out. Did not fix it. Roland doesn't know what to do and I have orders to run. I think it's odd that we have 2 machines with the exact same problem, even the same color that went out. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.
Thanks in advance !
Stephanie