• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland sj-500 ink problem

FeLiXXX

Hi,

I hope someone can help me solve this problem. My machine is Roland cj-500 converted to sj-500. I yust fill cartridges with ink. But when I power up machine it start to cleaning head. I dont know what I press in the menu :(. It look like this:
- it write unknown ink type
- install drain bottle
- for second head wash
- remove cartridges
When I remove all cartridges it start head wash. After head washing it write to install first 3 cartridgesit, it start to pump ink into head after this it write remove cartridges and start head washing. Next I have to insatall second 3 cartridges and the machine start doing same as at first 3 cartridges.
The problem is that the machine wont to stop! After cleaning second 3 cartridges it start again with first 3 cartridges and so on...
In drain botlle is about 0.4L of ink!
I stop the machine beafore it waste all ink.
Does anyone know how many thimes machine do this procedure? And what I hawe to do to stop this?

Br