• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Soljet Pro4 calibration Problems - Cyan Offset

Plotter-FIX

Hey all,
First of all i am quite experienced.
I only had the maintanance Manual from pro4 xr-640 and the menu is a bit Different.

I refrubished the machinę wirh two new Roland Heads and all service parts.

I calibrated everything possibile in sevice Mode head adjustment
And even the calibration Default in Print Menu i measure, calculated and set to 0,4.

I tested everything in Print Menu by test and all was fine.

Only Thing i Missing is Something like a scan calibration with straight lines Like by sp, vp etc.
Roland xr Service Manual has that,
But my machine did bias vertical only in feed direction 1 and 2.
Firmware ist the actual 2.7

I tryed it now realy 8 hours and did no Perfect solution.
I Deliver the machine now 500km and hope to get an answer on the way, otherwise i am fucked.

I would be great to get the right manual or help...

Why only in cyan?:/ Makes No sense to me,
Cables tryed new ones,
After Service calibration also tryed in normal.mode on top and without extra calibration.
I am totally confused and the Manual is not buyable online, otherwise i already had bought it.

Hope for help!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220130-162214.png
    Screenshot_20220130-162214.png
    148.4 KB · Views: 226

WEC production

Hey all,
First of all i am quite experienced.
I only had the maintanance Manual from pro4 xr-640 and the menu is a bit Different.

I refrubished the machinę wirh two new Roland Heads and all service parts.

I calibrated everything possibile in sevice Mode head adjustment
And even the calibration Default in Print Menu i measure, calculated and set to 0,4.

I tested everything in Print Menu by test and all was fine.

Only Thing i Missing is Something like a scan calibration with straight lines Like by sp, vp etc.
Roland xr Service Manual has that,
But my machine did bias vertical only in feed direction 1 and 2.
Firmware ist the actual 2.7

I tryed it now realy 8 hours and did no Perfect solution.
I Deliver the machine now 500km and hope to get an answer on the way, otherwise i am ****ed.

I would be great to get the right manual or help...

Why only in cyan?:/ Makes No sense to me,
Cables tryed new ones,
After Service calibration also tryed in normal.mode on top and without extra calibration.
I am totally confused and the Manual is not buyable online, otherwise i already had bought it.

Hope for help!!!
I have the Roland Truvis VG2 -540 and was having sever printing issues especially with the cyan. Roland tech said it was humidity. Once I got the humidity in the building up everything cleared up and prints great! What inks are you using? and what is the humidity?

Plotter-FIX

Solved, the teperature was to low and the viscosity of cyan by low temp seemed to cause the problem:) after delivery to the client the machine worked perfect