• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Roland sp-300 will not print

Clowns House

I upgraded it to a sp-300v with the number 7 dip switch.(It didn't print before I did that either)New dampers,lines,scrapers,wipers,changed print heads wont print checked fuses a1,a2 they are good.Acts like it wants to print just nothing comes out.Did a ink pull comes threw heads no issues.I replaced the heads due to other ones being clogged is there something I need to put in the machine as far as programing the heads? Thank you for any information in advance.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
When ink flows but it doesn't print it's almost always the fuses on the main board. I have had many customers test the fuse and say it was fine when it wasn't. Won't hurt to change them out. If the fuses on the main board are fine, the heads might be damaged. There really isn't anything else that would cause both head to not fire at all.

Clowns House

Awsome that was my thoughts as well.I have another one exact model was thinking about switching the boards to see if that fixed the issue.Thank you for your help and fast response.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Awsome that was my thoughts as well.I have another one exact model was thinking about switching the boards to see if that fixed the issue.Thank you for your help and fast response.

No problem. How's Middletown? I lived there for a couple years and actually started in the sign industry there!

Clowns House

Its about the same Ive been here my whole life.I own a business called Clowns-House.I had the entire IGA Building in Trenton for a little over a year was NOT cost affective. A lot of new development hospital by the DEAD town mall lol. Police are doing a great job dealing with the drug epidemic that has seemed to be stationed here being between Dayton and Cincinnati.To much info sorry.Signs by Keith and Comb Barbecue still going strong.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Its about the same Ive been here my whole life.I own a business called Clowns-House.I had the entire IGA Building in Trenton for a little over a year was NOT cost affective. A lot of new development hospital by the DEAD town mall lol. Police are doing a great job dealing with the drug epidemic that has seemed to be stationed here being between Dayton and Cincinnati.To much info sorry.Signs by Keith and Comb Barbecue still going strong.

Awesome. I worked for Jim and Debbie at Digital Visuals but I think they moved since. It's been over 10 years. I used to work in the Middletown mall too and it was dead back then too!

Clowns House

Jc Penny's closed Elderbeirman Sears they all gone now its basically just a huge Planet fitness.With new food places in the parking lot.So sad but it is what it is I guess thats the so called progress.

Clowns House

I tried dip 3 and it wouldn't connect to my pc and said service call I set dip 7 and it works on versa works just still have the printing issue

anozira02

Since you changed print heads, it is possible that the head cable is damaged or not seating properly. I head a CJ-500 use to gave me those problems, also try a self test. some cases you may need to enter those numbers came with your print head, and reconfigure and re start the unit, see what happens...