• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SP 300V - error

nikelson

Hello guys,
My Roland SP-300V keeps on showing either SHEET SET ERROR SET AGAIN or PINCHROLL ERROR INVALID RIGHT POS or LEFT POS.
My pinch rollers are on the correct locations.
Does any one knows if this is some cable or some snensor that is out of order. OR maybe some adjustment should be made
Thanks in advance

Gabriel

Hi

The guilty one is the cable card. If you try couple of times to move the pinch rollers, it's possible to be OK until the next unsetup. So, replace the cable card. It's the flat card who's making connection between the cutting carriage and the main board. It's a 15 pins flat cable card.

strypguy

I received that error and had to set my pinch rollers in alittle to get it to register. I then replaced the cut carriage cable and it fixed my problems.
Do you hear a "slapping" noise as the printer makes it's passes? If so, it's generally a weak cut carriage cable causing ther problem.

John