• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SP-300v Print Heater not working

The printer started print poor, after looking into it, the print heater had turned to off, but the dried heat was working without problems.
I have never touched the heater settings so the machine must have turned itself to off. When setting the heater back to 40c it never heated up at all.
I have a spare couple of machines so I’m able to salvage thermisto’s , thermostats and heater boards , hower the print heater looks like a nightmare to remove.
the service manual says to check the fuse, but I cannot locate a fuse for the heater elements on the SP-300v any help would be appreciate.

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
The heater itself rarely ever goes, therefore I'd start with the thermostat first, if that doesn't work, try the heater board. If you need exact help figuring out how to change either, let me know and I'll try to guide you through it.