• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland sp300i cleaning cycle

Wildwalker

The printer recently started to do a cleaning cycle every time it prints a job. I have cleaned the heads, wiper blades and cap stations thoroughly. The wiper blades are still like new. It will even go through a cleaning cycle when it prints registration marks and then a second cleaning cycle when it prints the decals and then a 3rd cleaning cycle when the last registration marks print.

Thanks in advance

The printer recently started to do a cleaning cycle every time it prints a job. I have cleaned the heads, wiper blades and cap stations thoroughly. The wiper blades are still like new. It will even go through a cleaning cycle when it prints registration marks and then a second cleaning cycle when it prints the decals and then a 3rd cleaning cycle when the last registration marks print.

Thanks in advance

Are you running Roland's OEM ink or a 3rd-party (non Roland) ink? In some cases, when the printer detects non-OEM ink, more frequent cleaning cycles are performed.