• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SP300V bad print head - what do I do?

Amer28

Greetings and thanks for any help. Please note that I also posted this on Digital Print section of this website before I found the Roland section - sorry in advance - new to site - figured this section is better. Just bought a used Roland SP300V with the Cyan, magenta and yellow showing test print patterns good but the black pattern having missing lines as well as lines not lining up right. Sign ink supplier says bad print head - nice guy but of course I have to assume its his business to sell print heads. Could anyone tell me - when a print head is both missing lines AND lines are not aligned right - can that be cleaned out? Heard of Print Head Doctor cleaning system but cant understand how that would fix bad alignment. Thanks again for any help and again apologise for 2 posts