• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

roland sp300v issue

apex

the machines heads move and it even cuts but it does not print.
i was doing a cleaning i removed the heads and cleaned them and i put them back the machine no longer prints. I thought i might have blown the fuses on the main board but they are not blown so it has to be something else.
would a blown head carriage prevent the machine from printing?
im trying to pin point the faulty part so i can replace it. i am hoping its just not a new mobo that i need.

any insite on how this machine works and the electrical circuitry would be helpful

amw

Longtime Members
the machines heads move and it even cuts but it does not print.
i was doing a cleaning i removed the heads and cleaned them and i put them back the machine no longer prints. I thought i might have blown the fuses on the main board but they are not blown so it has to be something else.
would a blown head carriage prevent the machine from printing?
im trying to pin point the faulty part so i can replace it. i am hoping its just not a new mobo that i need.

any insite on how this machine works and the electrical circuitry would be helpful
Before you did the cleaning was it printing?
Also you removed the printheads to clean?
Any reason why the needed to be removed?

Marsha

apex

Before you did the cleaning was it printing?
Also you removed the printheads to clean?
Any reason why the needed to be removed?

Marsha

everything was workign fine, it just sat for a while and some nozzles clogged/dried up so i soaked and cleaned them

walker1

how do you know the fuses aren't blown if you don't have a clue about the circuitry... did you remove the heads from their mounting ? static discharge is a ***** this time of year...

hasie

Hi can sameone help me I got sp300v error 0040 scan motor
I replaced the linear strip because it where very old and miss cut and printed sametimes not good.Now I got this error code.I tried LINEAR ENCODER SETUP (Referential Time : 5min,4-5 LIMIT POSITION & CUT DOWN POSITION INITIALIZE (Referential Time : 10min.) cleaning and oil all but if I put mc on it starts up move to left and back to right then motor error