• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

roland sp300v no ink

choppa

hi all i recently bought some new refillable ink cartridges put them in as instructed that they would be just plug and play now i have no inkl coming through anyway after a nasty taste in my mouth and a messy face i sucked all the ink through to the dampers i know i shouldnt have done this and prob poisened myself LOL but needs must when you cant get a syringe there and then weas panicing the heads would dry up so there we have it but upon the dampers being full i did a test print and get nothing on the vinyl some one has said i have to get the ink to the print heads some how but i dont know how to do this can anyone help

Terry01

Presuming your captops are in good condition, run a couple of cleaning cycles, then try another test print.
If no print, you will need to check the two fuses for the heads, on the main board.