• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SP300v

Broderick

Will not print proper colours and communication errors. Test print out of Flexi show brilliant colours but project will not print properly or at all. Test print out of VersaWorks prints black grades as brown or green. Prints project but colours are way off. Tech says heads need to be replaced but he is a few hundred miles away so I may have to do this myself.
Any thoughts.

34Ford

If your saying the test print is great then how could it be the heads.

How long is your cable to the printer?

Broderick

Cable is about 10ft and has had some traffic over it. I have been running this machine for about 7 years now. I switch out the cable to rule that out as I think there may be a communication problem.

34Ford

Well now that I read your post again where you said Flexi is printing good then its not communication or cable.

Broderick

Frustrated, machine test prints show colours all good out of heads but balance is off on production prints. Cyan drop is at least 50% low on production prints so that all colours requiring Cyan are off.