• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...
I need to sell a Roland SP540v Wide Format Printer. It is still in good working condition. It operates on Roland VersaWorks. It has been well-maintained, cleaned regularly and used regularly. It has only ever had service or work done by certified Roland technicians. It was in operation as recently as Monday of this week (October 23, 2023). We have upgraded to a newer model and need this one out of the way. We have additional ink cartridges, wiper blades, and other consumables that are included with it. While this printer is operational, it could also be used as a parts machine for someone currently running one of these. We are asking $1000 and would prefer someone pick it up, but we will ship as long as costs are covered by the buyer. We are located in south Arkansas. I have included some photos. It might not be the prettiest model, but it still works well. Please feel free to email us with questions or inqueries at signs.shirts@yahoo.com.

Attachments

• IMG_5113.jpg
    IMG_5113.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_5114.jpg
    IMG_5114.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5115.jpg
    IMG_5115.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 90