• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

scottsnyder

I am newer to this machine but i manage many other digital printers. I have been on this machine for a few months and i have a stack of solid test prints. We usually run this machine non-stop but have had a few months down time. When i came back to run the machine as i did before the test prints for head A will no longer come clean. I am not sure if this is an electrical issue or if it may be something simple as needing a new wiper, felt, capping station. In the pictures you will see a decent test print and then the test prints i am currently receiving. I have done countless cleanings of all levels as well i have done manual cleanings more than i believe i should need to do so. The heads were replaced at the end of 2021 and i believe everything else down the line was replaced with the head.

Attachments

• Clean nozzle test - 6-19-22.jpg
    Clean nozzle test - 6-19-22.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 183
  • Bad Head A.jpg
    Bad Head A.jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 115