• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Roland TrueVIS SG-300 Grainy Prints

Ridgeracer24

The next printer I buy I will not pay 1 red cent until it is in my shop tested thoroughly and working 100%. I will put the money in escrow until they fulfill the contract.

These guys are taking tens of thousands of dollars and acting like shifty used car salesmen.
I bought a Rf-640 and gr-640 combo package this summer. Worked ok for 1 week than cutter started cutting random slash marks through my prints and would change cut pressure randomly in middle of cut job. Dealer and Roland techs acted like it was me not knowing what I was doing. Long story short it took over 2 months for them to actually admit there was something wrong by then they ruined my business. after the first week I never used my printer or cutter again all the cutter did was ruin prints left and right. Still to this day I have no working equipment in my shop they took my defective cutter a month ago left my print only RF640 in my shop (useless without cutter) and have been trying to fix the situation for 3 weeks by trying to sell me a used GX640 to replace it with since every new GR cutter they make does the same material slicing glitch Lol. Roland is going downhill fast. They need to go back to the SP-300and XC-540 days when they made tanks that did the job right the first time and were dependable.

petepaz

we have a truvis and it prints great on the occassions when we start to have a problem, usually banding then it needs a cleaning. i will say based on the pics of your heads that's the nature of these heads for some reason. that all comes off wiht the manual cleaning. the machine it self does a lot of auto cleanings and i need to do more manual cleanings on this machin than any of our other rolands. we also have a xc-540, xr-640 and lej-640.