• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Truevis SG3 540

THRUTCHER

Signsbpl
Hello all. I have just purchased a new Roland Truevis SG3 540 and although everything is working well I have an issue. When the machine is printing I am getting various clicks, bumps and knocks coming from the belt and pulley area at the rear. Is this normal?
Has anyone else experienced this?

premiercolour

Merchant Member
If you bought it new. Ask for repair. Do not attempt to fix yourself but warranty might gert voided. If you bought it used. Roland printer warranty is not transferable. Find a local technician to help.

Joe House

Sign Equipment Technician
The "chain" that carries the ink tube and cables clicks and clacks as it rolls back and forth - this is normal. This would be at the rear. The pulleys are at the ends of the printer and generally don't make noise unless the belt isn't adjusted properly.
If it's new, get with the dealer. If you bought it used, find a Roland tech to come check it out.