• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

roland versa works

graphix

hello are these settings right for just normal printing?
thanks

Attachments

• Capture12-19-2010-5.21.44 AM.jpg
    Capture12-19-2010-5.21.44 AM.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 80

Mainframe

I like "sign & display", I get nicer blacks & colors, I think it uses more ink but I charge for prints so it's not really not an issue. Print a couple of jobs out using the different settings & see what works for you. Some people make their own profiles, this may also work for you.

DRamm76

I've always used PrePress U.S. but recently switched to using Sign & Display and I agree, the color is much more prominent. I'd go that route for the best result. It does use a slight amount more in the ink but if you're charging appropriately you wont even feel it.

Bigdawg

Just Me
I think Sign & Display vs PrePress U.S. depends on who you are printing for. Ad agencies and those who insist on accurate color will want the output you get using the Prepress setting. For banners or signs that just need to be bright and colorful with no color match, sign & Display is the way to go.

There is no "one-size-fits-all" setting.

BALLPARK

I think Sign & Display vs PrePress U.S. depends on who you are printing for. Ad agencies and those who insist on accurate color will want the output you get using the Prepress setting. For banners or signs that just need to be bright and colorful with no color match, sign & Display is the way to go.

There is no "one-size-fits-all" setting.

+1 and then some...