• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Versacamm SP 540v Wide Format Printer for sale

Original owner
This Roland prints beautifully and it's been well maintainedby a certified Roland Tech.
The VersaCAMM® SP-540V creates colorful decals, labels, banners, posters, vehicle and floor graphics, and apparel decoration. The SP-540V spans 54 inches in width, achieves a maximum print speed of 114-square-feet per hour and operates unattended -- delivering 1440 dpi printing and precision contour cutting together in one easy step. With an advanced media handling system, it produces brilliant, photorealistic graphics on a full range of coated and uncoated media. To further ensure top performance, VersaCAMM® SP-540V comes with VersaWorks™, Roland's own custom software RIP.
Up to 1440 dpi resolution for photorealistic graphics
Variable droplet technology for superb detail/print quality
114 sqft/hr print speed at 360 dpi
Water, scratch and UV resistant graphics
ECO-SOL MAX Inks 220 or 440 cc ink cartrides
Accepts media up to 54 inches wide.
Roland VersaWorks™ RIP software includedThis printer is located in Laguna Hills, CA

$8,500.00 OBO

Local pick up only or buyer arranges crating and freight

Feel free to contact me with any questions.