• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland VG error Codes?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I don't have that tech manual yet but the 0109 on other Roland printers means that wiper origin sensor did not detect the wiper returning properly. I would say your wiper is either jammed or the sensor is malfunctioning.

Joe House

Yup, 0109 is the same on the TruVis printers. Do a hard shut down, front and back and let it sit unplugged for a few minutes then keep an eye on the wiper when you boot back up. It should reset itself. If it passes that ok, then try to run a normal cleaning and keep an eye on the wiper. See if you can determine when it fails, if it continues to fail. Does the wiper move at all? Is the carriage getting in the way of the wiper when it tries to move? This wiper system is less susceptible to getting gunked up than older ones were.

Let us know what you find out.