• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Roland VG2 - How to set up to print/lam/cut

signshoppdx

Just installed my new VG2-540 yesterday. On my old SP-540v, after laminating, I would put it back through the machine, set VW to cut only and it would look for the registration marks to align before cutting.

The new VG2- I printed with the alignment crop marks, laminated, put back through the printer, set to CUT ONLY - but it just starts cutting, without looking for registration marks and lining it up. What am I missing?
HELP

JoeDG

Wide format trainer and creative enthusiast
Just make sure the Crop Marks (print and cut alignment) option box is selected when you set it to cut only as it was when you sent it to print with the Crop Marks!?

signshoppdx

Just make sure the Crop Marks (print and cut alignment) option box is selected when you set it to cut only as it was when you sent it to print with the Crop Marks!?
You're the winner. I had inadvertently unchecked that crop mark box. I figured it out this morning all on my own. :) Thank you so much for the help.