• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland VP-540

3dsignco

Wondering if anyone has seen or read anything else about this new printer (Besides the Roland Website) or are they waiting till after the show for more info..

We just put one on reserve as they are already under allotment for most distributors (So I was told) I really was flipping back and forth between the Mutoh Value jet and this new machine and we decided to go with the Roland as My first one has done us great and Like the 2 year warranty.

I see it has a new head design and real curious if this is going to be the wavy Print also since the head looks very similar to the Epson head in the Mutohs. It should be nice now that the heads are all seperate so say good-by to color mix. (Hopefully)

BobbyFosson

The heads will not print a wavy pattern like that of the ValueJet. The advancements to the head are mainly for Roland internal use and firmware changes.

I have 2 on order and they are backordered for the time being.

3dsignco

Nevermind.. I should be President.. I flip flop so much.. After talking to my rep in Detail that it could possibly Mid July before I could Take delevery I Ordered the Mutoh with Graphtec plotter. Should be here in 2 weeks or so.

CW Graphix

We were allotted two one is are demo and the other is already sold!
The two we get will ship after the show(ISA) Should be at are door The 23 of this Month! They are going to be hard to get after that.

Chris