• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland vp540 icc profile

matejgt

Hello!
Some time ago I was the owner of Roland SC 500 and I find 2 or 3 excellent icc profile with which I printed all the foils and banner! Now I have an VP 540 and I would like to ask if you also print with only one (2-3) profile which you see works the best! And with which you print with a vp 540 printer (using versawork)? Thanks

nreklam

try this

matejgt

I will try several variants because I know there is a big difference....... and I will let you know which one is the best

nreklam

I work mostly in generic, because sometimes I have to repeat the same fail after a while, so he responds to me, and the client does not see the difference, it is important that it turns out ok.
my opinion.

matejgt

Hello!
Maibe is really the best for most that use generic (generic 2) profile! I find that is also ok "SG-G - semi glose gray glue" or "SV-GG!