• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ROLAND VP540i lines on everything i print

tery

Hi, i have a problem with my print ROLAND 540i.
When I am printing a file always printing that black lines accros the print, this is done on all prints except when I do a test print.

Could you suggest me something? is there anyone who has faced a similar problem? a member had suggested to change the encoder strip I change but nothing changed when I put the new one.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20210211_202742.jpg
    IMG_20210211_202742.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 447

Wizard Signs

Hi, i have a problem with my print ROLAND 540i.
When I am printing a file always printing that black lines accros the print, this is done on all prints except when I do a test print.

Could you suggest me something? is there anyone who has faced a similar problem? a member had suggested to change the encoder strip I change but nothing changed when I put the new one.

Thanks
Hey, I am currently looking for A solution for the exact same issue.
Did you get issue resolved if yes what was solution?

Thanks

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
Hey, I am currently looking for A solution for the exact same issue.
Did you get issue resolved if yes what was solution?

Thanks
Looks like interference, check all the head cables to make sure everything is good and there isn't a bunch or ink or bent connectors.