• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ROLAND VS 540i for sale - Great Condition!

yukon

Roland VersaCAMM VS-540i 54" Wide Format Printer/Cutter Great Condition.

Local Pick Up Only! Kenvil, NJ

the VersaCAMM VSi series of wide format inkjet printers achieve stunning results across a world of applications, including signs, banners, vehicle graphics and wraps, fine art posters, packaging prototypes, labels, decals, POP displays and apparel heat transfers.

Uses Roland EcoSolMax2 inks
fast drying time, high density, wide color gamut, rugged scratch resistance, low-cost per square foot, and broad coated and uncoated media support. Virtually odorless.

Very well cared for and maintained. Perfect Test print. This printer is a workhorse!

Sale includes (12) extra NEW unopened ROLAND 440ml ink cartridges +cleaning cartridge (worth $2,000)!. Machine has a full set of nearly full ink carts already.

$10,500

Roland VS 540i_02.jpg Roland VS 540i_03.jpg Roland VS 540i_11.jpg Roland VSi ink status.jpg Roland Vsi test.jpg
Roland VS 540i_02.jpg