• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Roland vs540

Rafael

I have a big problem and need help on what I can do to fix it. I have a Roland vs-540 and when I turned it on it popped up saying "Sum Error" and then after it says "Boot Version 1.2".

Joe House

First off, turn off the printer in front and then in back, then unplug the printer for at least 5 minutes. Plug it back in and turn it on in back, then in front. If that doesn't fix it try updating the firmware. You can get the latest version from Rolanddga.com in the support section. Just follow the trail to your printer model and look for firmware. You can find the instructions there as well.

good luck

Rafael

I
First off, turn off the printer in front and then in back, then unplug the printer for at least 5 minutes. Plug it back in and turn it on in back, then in front. If that doesn't fix it try updating the firmware. You can get the latest version from Rolanddga.com in the support section. Just follow the trail to your printer model and look for firmware. You can find the instructions there as well.

good luck
I was able to get it working again. Thank you for the advice!