• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland VS640 Printer History Report. High temperature error alert

jaypatrek

Hey !
I’m new here I started my business 1 year ago. this my first thread !
I have a question regarding the high temperature alert. Yesterday I made a history report and I noticed that there is 5 temperature error.
Should I be worried or not ?

(Roland VS 640i)

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
That error means either the room the printer is in is too hot or the head is shorting out. Usually if it's the head, it doesn't go away. Are you working in a garage or something?

jaypatrek

Thanks a lot for replying I appreciate it.:)
I’m working from my own store. Sometimes it gets hot. My printer works fine. However, I’m just worried that having the high temperature error in my history report may harm the printer warranty!

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I don't know if it affects warranty but it's not doing any damage. It just warns you because it changes the way the ink behaves and might affect your print quality. Once the temp goes down, the error goes away and you're back to normal!

jaypatrek

I don't know if it affects warranty but it's not doing any damage. It just warns you because it changes the way the ink behaves and might affect your print quality. Once the temp goes down, the error goes away and you're back to normal!
I appreciate it so much brother Thanks for the info:u rock: