• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland XJ-540 for parts or repair

ChaseO

Premium Subscriber
Hello, I have a Roland XJ 54" printer that has been taking room in my shop. I can get pictures if there is any interest. I bought it as a package deal a little over a year ago and have not had time to mess with it, nor do I have a need for it. The machine is pretty much clogged up. I did a test print with it when I got it back to the shop and there was very little ink firing at that time. I have kept it plugged in and cleaning if it is even doing any good at this point, but the last shop kept it plugged in, so have I. It will come with a large box of third party ink, and anything else I have for it will go. There is no point in me spending any time or money on it as I have other Rolands printing everyday. It is located in Murray, KY and I will assist with loading, but I do not want to get involved with shipping if there is any way to avoid it.

ChaseO

Premium Subscriber
Bump to the top, she is going on ebay or in the dumpster.

Attachments

• Resized_20210806_162033.jpeg
    Resized_20210806_162033.jpeg
    593.1 KB · Views: 130