• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rolands are 2 weeks out, booo

S

scarface

Dang, well my cashiers check got to the company I'm buying my machine from.

Said I'm #9 in line for a November 13th shipment of SP300i since Roland doesn't have alot stocked in the USA.

:noway:

signage

Scarface I just got a flyer in the mail from Summa and they have an unbeleivable deal right now for a summa DC4sx with a free d75 30" cutter $12,995! just a thought!

signage

I'm not hitting him while he's down, maybe he can get his check back due to not having item said they would! And he could get something else!

briankb

Premium Subscriber
The SP300i and DC4 are totally different technology's and was my understanding have totally different uses within the sign industry. I would not choose a DC4 over a inkjet unless there was a specific reason.

I'm having the same issue with a laminator but I used a credit card. If they can't deliver before 30 days I'm going to pull the plug. Nice guy and all but he said he had it in stock when I ordered it two weeks ago, apparently not.

If I were you I would ask if for a deal on the 54" Roland. If you don't have the cash they should finance the rest.

S

scarface

Ill be fine on the sp300 for starters. I dont have room for a 54inch right now

S

scarface

Got word today that it's still Nov 13th shipment.

Dammit, I have to wait 2.5 weeks to get my machine now, setbacks, setbacks...