• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roll Up Banner Profile

Melks

Looking for a go to pull up banner material (no curl) single sided so it can have grey/black/white back to run on the latex machines. Looks like I can get my hands on a Sihl product or Briteline product from Grimco at the moment. What material and profile setup are you running?

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
Synaps from Nekoosa is the best. In Canada you can get it from Trek Hall. It lays perfectly flat, is latex approved, and prints and performs beautifully. Priced great as well.

ProColorGraphics

I really like this one

Melks

I really like this one
What profile do run this material on? And to confirm you are using this film for retractable banner stands correct?

RandyDe

Looking for a go to pull up banner material (no curl) single sided so it can have grey/black/white back to run on the latex machines. Looks like I can get my hands on a Sihl product or Briteline product from Grimco at the moment. What material and profile setup are you running?
I've used Shil Big Dog for rollups and it seemed to print okay on an HP Latex 110 but I did have some issues with curing. We're currently running BriteLine Rollup36 from Grimco and I do like it however... if you're not careful it marks easily. I'm still not 100% sold on on the BriteLine.

Melks

Ended up trying the Sihl 3216 Economy Roll Up material from Grimco. Sihl reccomends running it on the Sihl 3515 Roll Up material profile. Great results on the HP Latex 115.

RandyDe

They'll ship you a sample roll for test prints, free, and you can order it online.
I had ordered a sample roll the same day as your reply and received my sample roll (cross border to boot) a few days later! I've never received a sample roll so quickly. Looking forward to testing this out.

JBurton

Signtologist
I had ordered a sample roll the same day as your reply and received my sample roll (cross border to boot) a few days later! I've never received a sample roll so quickly. Looking forward to testing this out.
Here's the link to their printing info, they kinda hide it on their website. Synaps needs to be printed more slowly or it buckles in the printer:

RabidOne

Last shop I was at where I actually had anything to do with ordering was using this:
Its thin but looks great and is dirt cheap. It used to come in 36" rolls but seems like it is only 54" now.
I used a custom profile created on the 800W. And it never had any issues on the latex machine.