• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

rolling printed banner material

scottfree13

Scottfree Graphics
How soon can you roll banner material after it has been printed on? I just printed a full color 10' x 4' banner and would hate to ruin it and have to reprint because I rolled it up too soon.

Thank you.

Scottfree

wisconsin signs

I had a Roland SP-540V and rolled them up immediately. I still do with my other printer now that I have now too. I guess it depends if your printer dries them fast enough. My other one has a take up roller So I would guess it would be safe pretty immediately.

ChiknNutz

If giving to a customer,I'd wait a minimum of about 4 hours. You might be able to get by with less, but 24 is even better if possible. When in production, I roll it up as it goes, but I try not to leave it like that when possible.

scottfree13

Scottfree Graphics
Thank you so much. I had been waiting at least 8 hours with previous banners and I currently have 4 more banners I need to print. This really helps.