• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

rolls for lables

PMG

looking for the paper type sticker/label media in roll form i need 51"x150' rolls,,i have a big order and cant seem to find anyone who stocks rolls of this media,,only 26"x40" sheets, any info to where to get this stuff would be cool ...thank you!!!

G-Artist

That wouldn't be a local stock item at a paper supply house AFAIK.

Label companies buy the large rolls and cut them down as needed, using machines that
are very similar to what vinyl cutters are.

I have a feeling that you will be hard pressed to find that width (or larger which could
be cut down to 51")

If a local paper supply house is of no use for material or even a lead for some there may be
a label company in your area and they might help you find a supplier. If they won't
help thinking you might be a competitor you could always check their dumpster to see
if you can find a brand name or two...otherwise hit the Thomas Register.

You might wish to check out Flexcon. I think they started out in the label paper business
before getting into vinyl and metallics.