• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Routing Bits for Zund

Marty Thompson

Hello,

We are wanting to route into wood with different router bit profiles. We have a Zund with the router toolchanger. The types of bits that Zund offers have limited profiles and when we spoke with them they said that we would have to get custom bits made. Does anyone have any suggestions on where we can get these bits?

Grizzly

It’s all about your print!
Do you have the 1 kw router? If so, I haven't found a solution either because it has to have the stop ring to hold it in place in the ARC changer. If you have the 3.6kw router you can use anybody's bit as long as it has the right shank diameter for your collet.

Bly

Do you have the 1 kw router? If so, I haven't found a solution either because it has to have the stop ring to hold it in place in the ARC changer. If you have the 3.6kw router you can use anybody's bit as long as it has the right shank diameter for your collet.

You can use any bit with a 6mm shank - you just have to do the bit change manually through the front panel.