• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Routing Table Cutting Mats

GC Decor

Super Printer
Multicam has foam mats best deal we have found and you can buy it in rolls. We are able to use one side and flip it over once used as long as you watch your depth.

Flatbed Tools

Merchant Member
Where are you getting your cutting mats? I've used Sutherland Felt Company https://sutherlandfelt.com/products/cnc-cutting-pads/ but was not impressed with the material.
We have many different options and sizes based on the cutting table (super low-cost options (from $5.8/foot) up to a high-quality mat that is more expensive but has a higher grip for routing smaller parts). Send us an email\phone call and I will provide all options! info@flatbedtools.com

Mike Brice

Does anyone know where I can find 2mm mats for a CWT Apex+? I can only find 3mm. Would this be comparable or would there be a drop-off in suction?

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Does anyone know where I can find 2mm mats for a CWT Apex+? I can only find 3mm. Would this be comparable or would there be a drop-off in suction?

We use this on our Summa F1612, works great. I just realized it's only 1.5mm.....