• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Royal Sovereign or Enduralam

acothran

The time has come to purchase a laminator. After lots of research, much of which was on this forum, we've narrowed it down to either a Royal Sovereign RSC-1650H or an Enduralam (Ding Tech) 65". Trust me, we would rather buy a Seal, GBC, or other $20k laminator but with our budget, we're going to start off with something more economical. I'm really wanting feedback on a couple of questions/concerns I have about these models.

I know both brands have many happy owners and have given them years of reliable service. Right now, the RS is the forerunner due mainly to the heat assist option. The Enduralam doesn't have heat assist, but seems more robust/heavy duty. It also has a reel for backing paper. It seems like the opinion on Signs 101 is to go with heat assist. Please let me know your thoughts on these two machines. Thanks for the input.

Sparky

I have the DingTech, and after getting it set right, I am completely happy with it for the last year and a half that I have owned it. Webbing is easy in comparison to the RS from what I hear and I don't need to run butcher paper backer with my prints (I read a thread saying that it helped to eliminate wrinkles). I don't know, but I i like my DingTech....

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
FYI their is one more machine that I have seen that is 63" cold thats gotta be the dingtech competitior that sells for $1900.00 (I dont sell them but can show you were to buy them)