• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

S 120 - Y Belt removal

etnads

Who among you has the SERVICE MANUAL of Summa S120 D Series?
I needed to replace the Y Belt, but the head was blocking the right side of the screw.

Thank you all.

Dante

FrankW

To remove the head, you only need to disconnect all cables, and loose three black screws. Very easy. The only thing you need to take care of is to set the head back in the correct height and in an exact 90° angle. You need a thin screw driver, because you need to go through the head mechanics.

etnads

To remove the head, you only need to disconnect all cables, and loose three black screws. Very easy. The only thing you need to take care of is to set the head back in the correct height and in an exact 90° angle. You need a thin screw driver, because you need to go through the head mechanics.
Thank you. I removed the cover of the head, inspected the connection of the Y-Belt, for the left part, it is easily accessible, but for the right screw it is being blocked. will try to do what u suggested. waiting for the part ordered.