• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

S2T160 not showing up in flexidesign

Ranel

So the problem is that in flexidesign the cut contour option ( the one next to print - the little blade tip one) is greyed out - it doesn't matter if I have created an object with cut contours added and selected. At the same time if I create print job and print and cut with production manager it works fine but from time to time I just need to cut certain shapes. Do I somehow have to add the plotter separately to the design or what could be the issue?

FrankW

This contour cut function with that button will only work if you use the contour cut mark-Function (Menu "Effects"). This functionality is used for creating the complete contour cut job including markers in the Flexi editor (for example for exporting the job and printing it externally), and cut afterwards.

If you want to print on a printer connected to your computer and cut afterwards with a cutter connected to your computer, you will have contour cut settings in the "RIP & Print"-Dialog.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
For cut only - it should not be greyed out as long as you are working with vector shapes and the cutter is defined in Production Manager.