• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

S40600 damper

SameDay Signs

So I’ve been getting ink starvation nozzle cighecks good and of gone once do clean they come back perfect and sometimes a lot are gone then perfect and once I whole whole prints good sometimes not
So my question is where in ohio can I get tech to replace damper unless it’s pump but I’m not guessing it’s that? I was quoted around 600 which I was fine with but upon actual quote was over $1100 so I’m searching to see if anyone has ideas suggestions or places to contact - at a certain point I’d buy another machine before I drop 4k or something into ti

funnyb0nz

So I’ve been getting ink starvation nozzle cighecks good and of gone once do clean they come back perfect and sometimes a lot are gone then perfect and once I whole whole prints good sometimes not
So my question is where in ohio can I get tech to replace damper unless it’s pump but I’m not guessing it’s that? I was quoted around 600 which I was fine with but upon actual quote was over $1100 so I’m searching to see if anyone has ideas suggestions or places to contact - at a certain point I’d buy another machine before I drop 4k or something into ti
Did you get this fixed? I have a 40600, had same issue. Was printer head. I replaced pump cap assembly, first hopeing that I would of gotten lucky. I am in NW ohio, I have the software to get into these machines to do the work properly per Epson.

funnyb0nz

Also what you could do is if its only happening in one color, take out the damper, clean both sides out and flip it. You should see the problem go away from one color but have issues with the other color. You can buy these new for $30.00 Typically its only one bad one and no need for a $300 and something assembly.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Trigon Imaging is in Ohio and is actually a licensed Epson Service company. There aren't many besides D1 out there, so at least you do have a couple options. I do NOT recommend D1 for service.

SameDay Signs

Trigon Imaging is in Ohio and is actually a licensed Epson Service company. There aren't many besides D1 out there, so at least you do have a couple options. I do NOT recommend D1 for service.
I actually went to Trigon to get it worked on and they did a good job it was the damper. Way better then the head