• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

S40600 Profiles

SameDay Signs

I bought an Epson S40600 to give a try and most likely will end up buying a 60600 in the next few months as long as it is to my liking but the problem I am having is I run Flexi Sign Pro and normally rip and print straight out of it with my Mimaki JV33's that I have. I am finding ZERO profiles on flexi for the 40600. If anyone has a generic good profile or two they can send or can point me in the direction of them that would be amazing.

Obviously i can use the Onyx Gama Print that came with it but i have a Flexi preference and would like to continue using that. I was told to use the 60600 profile for the same and just can't think it would work because it is 2 head compared to one. - I only print on a matter of 4/5 different material (avery 2923 ez, generic matte banner & gloss banner, arlon 510m & occassionally window perf) so the current profile i am using now on mimakis is all for the ij180 and it works but again having no luck with this....Any help is appreciated as we do not worry about pantone and so on more just decent color for everyday signage that we produce...I will be printing on the different 2/3/4 pass modes as well depending on what suites the job if that even makes a difference.

Thanks in advance for any help

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Well have you given a try for the 60600 profiles?
I can see how they could work, it's just double the speed but basically same output. Probably not perfect like any premade not calibrated profile.