• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

s80600 getting ink smudges on the right side of printouts

jdesign

Owner @graphiceffex
Anyone know that causes these ink smears... I've been doing the regular cleaning maintenance. Is this from the flushing pad? Thx!
IMG_0314.jpg

Last edited:

jdesign

Owner @graphiceffex
Might have possibly figured it out... the vinyl on the right side is popping up from adhesive buildup underneath the edge guard. I cleaned everything off and it's still smearing a bit... but I'm close

Might have possibly figured it out... the vinyl on the right side is popping up from adhesive buildup underneath the edge guard. I cleaned everything off and it's still smearing a bit... but I'm close
printhead is $2000 each - and you have two, I'd consider switching for a decent vinyl

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
You didn't mention what media your using. You might need to use a profile for a thicker media, or turn down the heat... Or feed it out more so it's not rippling.

mkmie

Lost Soul
It looks like your material may be loaded improperly.
The media edge plates should look like a half-moon over the material edge.
Also, check your heat.

jfiscus

Rap Master
On the media profile you have chosen in the printer, turn down the heat in that area and the prefeed area.